Although she doesn't have any Just Dance games, SabrinaCarpenterLove loves the main series. She has a specific order. She counts first. Here they are!
7. Just Dance (original): The graphics aren't detailed enough, the background and dancers aren't good enough, and with the exception of Hot n Cold, Womanizer, and Wannabe, the songs aren't good.
6. Just Dance 3: The reason why this is here is because of P2 of Baby One More Time has a creepy face. Then again, the first three games had the coaches remade, so...
5. Just Dance 2: Girlfriend, Firework, Toxic. Nuff said.
4. Just Dance 2015: The songs are great, but I wish Problem, Get Low, Built for This, and One Way or Another (Teenage Kicks) had better backgrounds. AND IGGY AZALEA?! REALLY?!
3. Just Dance 2014: Well, it's better than the next one, I had a double dose of Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, and Lady Gaga.
2. Just Dance 2016: The graphics are much better! Charli XCX, though! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just Dance 4 is #1!!! I love the game! You can rickroll your friends! I wish they lowered Oh No!'s difficulty. It's much easier!